♫ Listening to: pikachu soup.
Tetris Waffle Ingredients
- 2 cups organic unbleached flour*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups nondairy milk (either sweetened or unsweetened)
Tetris Waffle Directions
Whisk the dry ingredients together first, and then add the wet ingredients and stir.
Follow the directions for your waffle iron to make the waffles.
Cut the waffle into bite sized pieces based on your favorite tetris shapes.
* I use mostly organic ingredients when I cook, but I realize that not everyone has the disposable income to purchase all organic ingredients. Therefore, I only specify organic on the ingredients that really matter - when buying the organic version is the only way to ensure that the item is vegan.