Chicken and Tetris Waffles
♫ Listening to: Child's Play by Chipzel ♫
I know that typically the chicken is supposed to be fried, but I thought I would try a healthier spin, and I used Beyond Meat’s chicken (which I love!) Just heat the chicken according to the directions on the package. If you like video games, you might also like my pikachu soup.
Tetris Waffle Ingredients
- 2 cups organic unbleached flour*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups nondairy milk (either sweetened or unsweetened)
Tetris Waffle Directions
Whisk the dry ingredients together first, and then add the wet ingredients and stir.
Coat the waffle iron with coconut oil in between each waffle. Use a silicone basting brush to get inside all the nooks and crannies in your waffle iron.
Follow the directions for your waffle iron to make the waffles.
Cut the waffle into bite sized pieces based on your favorite tetris shapes.
* I use mostly organic ingredients when I cook, but I realize that not everyone has the disposable income to purchase all organic ingredients. Therefore, I only specify organic on the ingredients that really matter - when buying the organic version is the only way to ensure that the item is vegan.
Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐HeavyDoseOfLavender -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ HistoryLessons62 -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ doughytub -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ kittheren -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ pepperohni -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ midazo-lam -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ saturatedsilence -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ tropicalswamp -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐