♫ Listening to: Alkaline by Paper Twin ♫
This recipe makes 2 glasses of vegan frappaccino.
Vegan Cold Brew Cooler Ingredients:
- 1 cup cold brew (recipe here)
- ¼ cup vegan creamer (almond, soy, or coconut)
- ½ cup soymilk (or any non-dairy milk)
- ¼ cup organic or raw sugar
- 2 cups ice
- ⅛ teaspoon xantham gum
- Garnish w/ whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles (optional)
Vegan Cold Brew Cooler Directions:
Blend the ingredients until ice is thoroughly crushed.
Pour into 2 glasses.
Garnish with whipped cream. (I recommend making chocolate whipped cream!)